Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick or Treat at Daddy's School

A lot of little munchkins showed up for the annual trick-or-treating at the school.  It was fun to see all of the kids in their cute little costumes waddling around.  There were some cute, creative, and fun costumes.  We took a little stroll around the school and the kids got a good portion of candy.  All of the little ladies that work there thought all of the kids were just so cute.  Isn't it fun when people you don't know adore your children?


Fire fighter Andrew and Kinnie Rapunzel


Andrew, Kinnie and Addy


Hallie, Kinnie, and Andrew


Some more of the gang


I promise Landon was happy walking us around.  Sometimes I don't have the best timing taking pictures.  And I should learn to take more then one. 

5 comments:

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

I have a picture of the Bells and Cowleys when we were little and Landon was a firefighter I think! They both look so cute!! We have a Rapunzel at our house this year too!

Hannah Jones said...

Yes! I was thinking the same thing! I remember Landon as a firefighter! Your little angels are SOOO adorable! I love their sweet faces. Happy Halloween!!

Lisa Chin said...

Aw they are so cute! I love how Andrew seems to be checking on Kinnie most of the time. So adorable.

Melissa Morgan said...

Stinkin' cute!! Andrew's facial expressions in pictures are so funny!

Sara said...

Love these updates!
I wish I could have watched Kinnie in her primary program.
How fun for your kids to get to trick or treat around the school! They look great!
At our trunk or treat this weekend, Owen saw a little girl dressed up as Rapunzel and said "mom, did I just see Kinnie?!" I wish!