Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FHE Pumpkin Carving

Landon and Kinnie planning out their pumpkin.  Kinnie chose to do a happy face.



Kinnie and Andrew did not want to stick their hands in for the dirty work.  At least they touched the slimy seeds to see what they felt like.  Andrew kept plugging his nose and saying "inky" (stinky).  Kinnie just enjoyed the whole activity and loved every second of it.


Landon's and Kinnie's is the cute happy one.  When I asked Andrew if he wanted to do a scary one or a silly one he chose scary.  That is my lame attempt at a scary face.  

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Not lame at all! Did you roast the seeds?

Julie said...

So fun and they look great! I agree, not lame at all, waaaaay better then what I would've done. Glad you like the book, tucker loves that book. We haven't gotten any yet...but I'm still hopeful! (and if we don't it's ok too!)

Melissa Morgan said...

Looks fun!! Carving pumpkins is NOT my favorite thing to do at all....but we gotta do it:-) I think you guys did a great job on your pumpkins!