Sunday, August 15, 2010

Home Again


WoW, gone for a whole month! We just got back a few hours ago from a one month vacation in Salt Lake. It was great. We had such a great time with friends and family and will miss everyone so much. The trip was fun, it was memorable, it was long, we are happy to be home. I sort of forgot we had a life back here in Omaha, I almost even forgot we had a dishwasher. I am excited to get back into a routine again. This was on our way to Salt Lake one month ago, it wasn't any different on the way home except for the fact that these little squirts are now a whole month older! They both grew up a whole bunch while away and I will post some more pictures of the highlights of our trip soon. Is it bedtime yet?...

3 comments:

Ute Family said...

It was fun to see you for a brief moment at Heather's house. Glad you had fun here. Wow, a month IS a long time. You are adorable and we're glad you made it home safe!

Sara said...

Miss you guys already!
They're the sweetest. I love that kinnie is holding her baby.

Mallory Bell said...

oh cuute! I love that picture, I wish i was right in the middle of those two munchkins. cant wait for christmas 2010! whoot whooot!