Thursday, July 29, 2010

Starring Kinnie

We are having A LOT of fun being back in Salt Lake. We have been here for two weeks and have two more weeks left. I will post some of the highlights when we get back to Omaha. Today we made a somewhat random trip down to Liberty Park so Kinnie could ride the old school rides that I used to ride when I was little. While we were there KSL 5 News was doing a story and filming the kids riding on the rides so Kinnie made the news this evening. It was fun to see her on tv. Click here if you want to see the news clip.

5 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Kinnie looks very good on film! I noticed she wasn't the only star in that piece - you are looking good too Nicole! Hope you can save this clip for the future!

Melissa Morgan said...

I watched it!! I love how Kinnie waved to the camera. Way cool!! I haven't been to Liberty Park in years!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh!!!
The cutest girl to EVER be on the news.
How exciting!

Misty Call said...

That is so fun! She is such a cutie and definately camera worthy! We hope you guys are enjoying being back in Utah as much as we are. But it will also be nice to be home again and no longer living out of a suitcase. We'll have to get our kids together to play. Take care!!!

Mallory Bell said...

I loved this so much! I watched it more than a few times, I just couldnt get enough. what a little cutie. i agree with Sar, cutest girl to ever be on the news for sure!