Friday, August 27, 2010

Is Summer really almost over?

We had fun playing in the fountains with some friends down by the river. Andrew loved just walking around, hanging out, occasionally getting splashed by the water, eating crackers and climbing the stairs.

It took Kinnie a good half hour to warm up to the idea getting wet but once I forced, or showed her how fun it was to get wet, she was set and had lots of fun.



This one is so funny. You can see the water just starting to squirt out and she knows it's coming!


Couldn't miss out on this photo opportunity. One of Kinnie's friends little sister had the same swimsuit.


There won't be too much more of this going on which makes me kind of sad. I love the fall and I always look forward to it but I am really dreading winter and all that it has, or doesn't have, to offer. According to everyone that lives in, has lived in, or knows someone that lives in, or has lived in Omaha, winters are not to look forward to. We better make the most of this glorious weather!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I miss those sweet faces so bad!
Looks like so much fun... Summer flew by didn't it?

Mallory Bell said...

SO so cute. I love that she loved it so much! looks so fun.