Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Utah Highlights

Driving out of Parley's....ahhhhh, home!


A party at my Uncle's house for his son and family who are moving to Singapore...now that would be hard! Kinnie and her great-grandma Betty, they missed each other.


Enjoying some swimming at Murray Pool


Andrew pulls out his GQ modeling poses


FUN IN BEAR LAKE

Owen and Kinnie relaxing. They played really hard!


Hours and hours and hours of playing on the beach


Just hangin' out


Hangin' out some more


Aunt Lindie asking Andrew where his nose is, he almost got it that time.


The day we got to Bear Lake Andrew decided he was a walker. The only time he would crawl would be to get to something to help him stand up so he could keep walking.


Grandpa Bell making things fun. Kinnie was hesitant to sit on the banana but "Gampa" Bell made it all okay.




Fun at Thanksgiving Point Farm. Feeding the silly goats with Grandma Bruschke


Riding a real horse for the first time! She was in love


Moo



Liberty Park. Andrew DID NOT want to sit on a carousel horse!




I braided Kinnie's hair for the first time


Swimming at Landon's cousins house



The Bruschke cousins


Having fun at Grandma and Grandpa Bell's house.
Aunt Lindie is a lot of fun to be with!


Enjoying a bbq at George Washington Park up Parleys.
Kinnie, Andrew and Owen


Are we going to make it until Christmas to see everyone again? I hope we are just so busy that the time goes by really quickly and maybe before we know it December 18 will be here. I am getting ready for the fall weather. When we drove to Omaha back in May it was so beautiful and green. This time as we drove back it was more yellow and brown and the corn had grown a lot. I am excited for the cooler weather and the fall festivities.

4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

It's so good to see you guys in Utah, even in just in photos makes me happy! What darling kids and how much they've grown up! The good thing about visiting from out of state is you really live it up when you visit, you kind of get to hang with everyone in a different way than you do when you all live close. I love when my out of state siblings visit for that reason. I'm still in shock that Craig and Cami are moving to Singapore!!! Wow, I admire Cami for being for that with 5 kids. Hopefully we'll get to see you when you come in Dec.

Misty Call said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I am so jealous that Kinney lets you braid her hair. It's a wrestling match most mornings trying to do Addy's hair. I haven't attempted a french braid yet, but I'd like to. I just need to get her to sit still for two minutes I guess:)

Mallory Bell said...

oh I loved all of these! everyone of them. Andrew modeling! sooo cute. Wish I could have been there for all that fun. I cant wait for christmas.. 18 weeks. kind of sounds long, but not really. lets just hope those weeks fllyy by!

Cami Bruschke said...

It was fun to see you guys - I'm glad our visits to Utah lined up. Best of luck to you on your adventures in Nebraska.