Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kinnie goes to Preschool

Kinnie started preschool yesterday, at a "real" preschool.  She was so excited.  I know how that first day can go with excited children, nervous children, scared out of their mind children, and teachers trying to accommodate it all.  It can get hectic but Kinnie's own excitement made me a little bit more calm, knowing that she was ready.  Her preschool used to be an old firehouse which is pretty cool!    


 Her cubby


And of course having two of her best friends in her class had nothing to do with her excitement :)  I think these girls are going to have a great year together. 


(Andrew actually started a little joy school yesterday too.  I was more nervous about that then I was for Kinnie being gone for a few hours.  He is so shy and reserved that I knew it probably wouldn't go over to well...and it didn't.  But I have hope that it will be for the best!)

No comments: