Sunday, August 26, 2012

Utah Summer

I am actually surprised I got as many pictures as I did.  I couldn't have done it without my mom loaning me her camera while we were in Utah for a month.  It was about 15 minutes after we left Omaha that I realized I forgot our camera and I couldn't even think about turning around for it...that's how bad it gets when we have to pack up and leave.  It is just a whirlwind of packing, cleaning, getting cooler food ready, taking care of excited/anxious kids, feeding the baby, packing the car, trying not to forget things:), last minute necessities...so the time we get in the car I just want to get out of there!  Here are pictures of some of the fun things we did while we were "home" for summer break.  It was a blast as usual and we loved our time with family and friends.

Bear Lake











Canyon Rim Park





City Creek


Fun at Grandma and Grandpa Bell's house!


Fun at cousin Breanna, Isabel, and Elise's house!



Sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa Bruschke's house


Flaming Gorge







Falling asleep sitting up on his knees:)






Sidney's blessing


Sidney's first time in a pool



Brother fishing trip


This is the Place Heritage Park






1 comment:

Sara said...

Such cute pictures!
Always a highlight of our year when the cousins come to town!!