Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's My Party...

I don't think it gets better than this...


Kinnie will officially be 5 at 3:14 am.  We had a fun birthday party today with her friends.  She wanted a princess party and wanted everyone to come dressed up.  So I gave her a "royal" party and we told her friends to come dressed as a princess, prince, frog, dragon, knight or whatever they wanted.  We played pin the flag on the castle tower, princess-princess-dragon, and they painted on their own little canvas.  



They asked what the prize was for winning pin the flag on the castle tower and I told them that they just win:)  Here they are shouting "Addy won!"


Princess-princess-dragon.  Pretty cute!












She loved every second of her party.  I am so glad (and relieved) that she had a good time.  She was a happy girl and had so much fun with her cute little friends.  I think she is going to have a pretty good year being 5, it is such an exciting age.  

1 comment:

Sara said...

What a fun party!!!
There are no words to express how much I love her sweet face.

We're so blessed to have Kinnie in our family!