Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sidney's Blessing

We were so grateful to be with our families for Sidney's blessing!  We blessed her on a Sunday night at my parent's home while visiting Utah and it worked out perfectly.  It was so nice to have our  family and close friends there.  It is such an amazing ordinance, each baby born into this world has so much potential and so many blessing in store for them.  I am so grateful for Landon and the wonderful blessing he gave Sidney.  Both Kinnie and Sidney were blessed in my baby blessing dress, I hope the tradition can continue on!  I didn't get the greatest pictures and am realizing how horrible I am at capturing lasting memories.  But I guess what I got is better than nothing!












2 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

You have such a cute family! Sidney looks like such a sweetheart. Adorable!

Lara said...

I can't get over how much she looks like you. I would love to see a comparison picture of you in the baby dress and she side by side. Great to spend time with you this summer!