Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Small Update

It snowed...a few weeks ago.  Kinnie was really excited about it as you can see.  It hasn't snowed since and I am fine with that, as long as it doesn't wait to snow the day we want to get out of this place and head home for Christmas.  We are a tad nervous about driving home in a few weeks.  That darn Wyoming stretch might be brutal, we are hoping for the best!  I tend to ignore the thoughts that come into my head about it being really bad and Landon is all about being prepared.  I am glad he is thinking ahead about it...emergency kit for the car, lots of blankets, a shovel!



Kinnie loves to talk on the phone with her Grandmas.  She is quite the chatter box and conversationalist.  She is so expressive with her hands when she talks so I love to watch her talk and use one hand while she holds onto the phone with the other.


Kinnie overcame a really big challenge in her life (maybe I will write about that later) so we had a celebration.  It was a pretty big deal and as you can see from her face she is really proud and happy.  Grandma Bell sent her some party hats and party blowers and fun things and Grandma Bruschke sent her a card and the necklace she is wearing.  

Andrew the supportive brother.  He is always right be Kinnie's side.


Thumbs up!



Silly kids!


3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

I love the frosting lips. haha Best wishes on your journey home in a few weeks. I know what a rough drive that can be but you will make it just fine! (crossing fingers) ;)

Jordan and Crystal said...

feel your pain...we are driving too! drive safe!

Mallory Bell said...

These pictures are all too cute! I love it, I can NOT wait to see you guys and think about it everyday. I hope the drive and the weather end up being a breeze... literally!