Thursday, July 8, 2010

Andrew turns ONE!

Yesterday we celebrated Andrew turning one! One whole year has gone by with this sweet, happy, playful boy in our family.

It seems like he was a newborn baby just yesterday. Now he is one. I am sort of in denial that he is actually a one year old.

He really does seem older, it is weird how that works sometimes but I think he even felt like a big boy yesterday and knew it was a special day.



Thank you for the birthday packages! His grandparents sent some fun books and cute shirts!


Andrew got a new doggy to snuggle.


His new drums and muscial toys were a success. We put it in front of him and he knew right what to do with it.



He loved when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. He didn't know what to do with the candle but Kinnie helped him out. It was fun to see Kinnie be so excited for him. She is a great big sister.


Looking at the frosting...


Licking the frosting...


And rubbing it all over his tummy...


He never really "dove" into his cupcake but oh well. It was a mellow but fun day yesterday. We kind of just celebrated a little here and there. We are so happy to have our "bud" in our family and love him soooooo much! Here is to another great year!

5 comments:

Sara said...

oh man!! He's the cutest. He does look older. He looks so much like kinnie to me in all of those pictures.
I love the one of both of them with the cupcake. Kinnie looks so sweet.

I'm glad it was a fun day.

Hannah Jones said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!
Those pictures are so cute. You and Landon make adorable kids!!

♥ kimberly said...

I can't believe it's already been a year! I'm glad you had a fun day! Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Mallory Bell said...

oh my goodness what a little sweet heart! I miss that boy so much. give him a kiss for me!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Looks like he had a fun birthday :)