Monday, May 31, 2010

This and That

One of my favorite parts about our new place is the storage space. Here is Kinnie and Andrew's walk-in closet. I love how organized it looks but I know it won't stay that way, I am the worst at keeping things organized! Andrew likes to sneak in there while I am getting there jammies on. It is so big it could almost be his very own room!


We ventured down to the Riverfront Sunday evening. It was cold and breezy but it was fun to get out and see some more of this place called Omaha. It is so different being in a new place and learning about what there is to do, and where to go grocery shopping, and where to get a red box, etc.


On the pedestrian bridge. It was pretty neat. We didn't make it to the other side because we spent so much time on the bridge looking at boats and playing on the benches. It was also cold and windy but I am wondering where the bridge leads and what is on the other side of the river.

Today we went down to the river again to walk around. This was a beautiful pond with a fountain and ducks and boats.


$10 Pool. I think it will get a lot of use out of these two. A lot of families have wading pools here but we can't spend everyday using other people's pools so we got our own. Andrew liked crawling in and out of it. He is getting to be such a big boy!



Landon starts school tomorrow. It will be weird having him gone and I kind of wonder what I will do without him here all day. I am happy though for him to get back into it and for us to get into some sort of a schedule.

4 comments:

Misty Call said...

Hi Nicole! I'm glad I came across your blog! Mine is private, but I'll make sure to send you an invite:) I'm so sad our hubbies go back to school tomorrow. This break just didn't last long enough. Please feel free anytime to come over with the kids! Addy loves having friends to play with and it's so nice having someone to talk to (besides my kids).

Barb said...

Your closet is gorgeous! :) I hope that your adjustment continues to go well!

Jeff&Rachel said...

I love exploring a new place! You'll have to check out Kansas City and the church history sites in Missouri and Illinois sometime too. Good luck with starting school again and you're wrong, I'm the worst at keeping things organized

Jessie said...

Good luck on all of your new adventures!