Friday, October 2, 2009

1. Photo shoot
Check out my sister-in-laws photo blog for a sneak-peek of a cute little two year old...laurabruschke.blogspot.com. She is an amazing photographer! It is hard to get Kinnie's personality to come out sometimes but she had no problem capturing Kinnie's little personality. Kinnie was seriously laughing so hard at the funny things Laura was doing and even at the end when she was being uncooperative Laura still managed to capture some good shots.


2. Nose-bleed
We went to the preseason Jazz game last night with a few other dental school students and their families. It was not a good way to meat some of Landon's classmates and their families. I was able to meat one other wife because she was sitting next to us, but sitting at a Jazz game on the very last row of the top section with a 2 year old who wanted to go home two minutes after we sat down and an almost 3 month old does not make for good socializing. It was hard for me to even pay attention to the game and fun things going on down on the court when they are the size of ants, so I could understand why Kinnie wasn't too into it. Luckily they were free tickets so we didn't feel bad leaving early. I couldn't believe how steep the stairs and seats were in that top section. I thought I would maybe have to go down the stairs backwards, like a ladder, or slide down on my rear.


3. Tantrum911
Has anyone ever really used Tantrum911? I saw a commercial for this product the other day that is supposed to stop your child from having a tantrum. Supposedly your child smells this "stuff" and it stops their tantrum. I don't get it! What crazy stuff could just stop a tantrum just like that? I thought it was weird but maybe I don't know enough about it. I think it would be a weird concept to teach your child. Here, smell this "stuff" and it will make you feel better and make all of your anger go away, hmmm.


4. Some recent pictures

Andrew is doing great. He is a happy happy baby. He is so smiley. Even when it is the middle of the night and I am changing his diaper he is smiling up at me. He has started loving his baths and usually laughs and kicks his legs really fast. Lately Kinnie has been saying "oh coot (cute) baby." She loves to give him kisses and give him toys. She thinks it is pretty funny when he sucks on his hands or makes funny little noises.

I am loving his blue eyes!

Playing Grandma Bruschke's piano.

She thought it was pretty cool to be sitting in a big girl swing.







4 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

LOL - I am just imagining you sliding down the stairs with a child on your lap. I'm sure that would have been Kinnie's favorite part of the whole night!

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

The pictures of Kinnie are beautiful!!

Julie said...

Fun post! I love "oh coot" haha. that is adorable. I've never heard of that tantrum stuff but it sounds waaaaaay shady. hummm is right. Weird. I LOVE those pictures of Kinnie. You're so lucky to have Laura. Kinnie is so pretty and sweet. I wish we were in town to have a play date with you guys!! Next time we're there, we'll have to plan something. I still need to meet Andrew!! He's so cute!

Sara said...

Love the pictures!
Kinnie is so pretty.
That nanny 911 stuff is hilarious!! I've never heard of it. ha ha ha!!