Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kinnie Runs a Half Mile

We went to Landon's little sister's soccer game tonight (she did amazing and they won)! It was a fun game with a final score 5 to 4. Kinnie decided to run around the track, the whole track, two times. A whole half mile! Grandma carried her for maybe the last quarter of the way. It was cute to watch her little body all the way at the far end of the track bobbing up and down as she ran. She is a determined little girl when she has her mind set on something, and this is one thing she wanted to do. I love how determined she can be. If only I was half as determined as she is. I can be determined, it is just the getting going part that can sometimes be hard. It always feel great to get things done so why is it so hard to get going sometimes? We got out today on a long walk, something I have been thinking of doing and finally did and it was so nice. Sometimes I worry too much about doing the everyday things like laundry and dishes and cleaning that I forget to do the really fun, meaningful, or simple things.


2 comments:

Sara said...

My mom was telling me how CUTE Kinnie was running around that track. I wish I could have watched her.
You're right, she always DOES what she wants to do. Such a go-getter.

I love that picture of the two of them.

Megs said...

I am so impressed Kinnie... It would take all I have to run around a track ha ha ha!!! I love the picture of the two of them. Andrew is so cute!!