Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time for an Update

Andrew loves bath time. When I lay him on his towel in the bathroom and the water is running he starts kicking his legs really fast and laughing. He gets so excited and loves it so much. He laughs and kicks his legs in the water too. It is great!



Andrew is about 7 lbs. less than Kinnie, can you tell? I can tell he loves his big sister. He loves to watch her play and smiles at her, it is pretty stinkin' cute!


Andrew has started playing with toys. I always get excited for his next big step, like rolling over and sitting up, and eating baby food. But I always forget how quickly those things will be here and then I will want him to be a little baby again. It really is amazing how fast things change. Having children is probably the quickest way to make time pass quickly. I can think back to when Landon and I were first married, both in school, managing apartments...it seems like forever ago! I think back to the day when Kinnie was born and it seems like she turned 2 overnight.


Kinnie is talking so much. It seems as if she has a new word or phrase everyday. One of her latest and greatest phrases are "Wanna go Magga's home." Meaning I want to go to Grandma's home. Then she continues on and says "Packa dare?" Is Grandpa there? "Ninny dare?" Is Lindie there?

Here is what she did with her baby dolls so they could watch her dancing.


Watching Barney. BJ was a superhero on this episode so she wanted a cape like him, well I guess the cape was my idea...


But the goggles were hers. BJ had goggles too. She cracks me up.

4 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Such cute pictures. I just want to tickle all those baby rolls on sweet Andrew. Talking about time flying - just ask your Mom - I'm sure she remembers you being cute and rolly polly like it was just yesterday too!

sara said...

SUCH cute pictures!! I love that Andrew gets so excited for the tub. Look at his rolls!
Kinnie is cracking me up!! Her dolls, and the cape.
In that picture with the goggles on, she looks exactly like that picture of Landon where he's pretending to be a skier when he was really little.
I miss your kids! it's been a few days...too long.

Megs said...

Andrew is so cute... I love all that chub!!! How much does he weigh now?? I love the picture of Kinnie in the cape so cute!!!

Julie said...

oh my heck Nicole! Kinnie is so cute! I love those phrases. Andrew is a cutie too. I love love love baby rolls and I'm so sad that Tucker has totally thinned out lately. I hope we can get together around Christmastime when we're in SLC!!