Monday, February 16, 2009

We Are Having A....

BOY!! We are so excited and everything looks great. I was a little anxious to find out if the baby was developing good and excited to find out what we were having but he is developing wonderfully. Kinnie was confused by the whole experience and a little nervous and just sat pretty still with Landon while the nice nurse and oh-so-friendly ultrasound doctor told her that the black and white fog up on the screen was a baby. I can barely tell what they are looking at. I am following family tradition. My mom had a girl and then a boy, my sister, and now me.

11 comments:

Sara said...

WOO! HOO! We are so excited for you guys. He is going to be a beautiful boy.

Jessie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! We are hoping for a boy next.

Suzanne said...

cobgrats! That is so exciting, we can't wait to meet him! :)

Hannah Jones said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are lots of fun! We are excited to meet him!

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

Hooray! I'm sure he'll be so cute, just like Kinnie! Let us know if you need any help, or if Kinnie wants to come play while you recover!

Megs said...

Congrats Nicole!! I am sure he will be adorable just like your little girl!!!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Congratulations!!! YAAAAY! Boys are way fun, I'm excited for you guys.

Cara and Steve said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Catherine said...

YES!! That's going to be so perfect! We will have identical families now - pretty cool. And our boys are pretty much going to be best friends. It's official!

brooke and chad coon said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I bet Landon is extra excited. I know Chad is crossing his fingers for a boy.

Clark Family said...

Congrats!! Boys are fun and you will enjoy having one of each. I am glad everything looks good!!