Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Officially Official

Now we FINALLY know where we will be moving to. Landon was accepted to Creighton University School of Dentistry where he was on the waiting list until just last week. We thought for sure we would be moving to Ohio in August but are SO HAPPY that he was accepted to Creighton. It is a great school and one of the benefits is that Utah students get in-state tuition. And the even greater benefit is that the first year of school is at the University of Utah!! I need to brag a little bit here, Landon was one of ten students to be accepted to the RDEP program at the U, I think that stands for Resident Dental Education Program, I could be wrong (I really should know what that stands for by now) I always just assume I know things. So we will be here for yet another year and then off to Omaha, Nebraska, which is only about a 12 hour drive. I am so glad that we don't have to move in August with a brand new baby too. I feel as if Heavenly Father is preparing me to live away from family and knows that it will be hard for me. We first thought we would be moving when Kinnie was almost one and didn't get accepted, then we thought we would be moving this August to Ohio, now we know we won't be moving until next summer and only be gone for three years instead of four. I really do look forward to live in a new place but I am glad I have been given more time to live so close to family.

7 comments:

brooke and chad coon said...

That is so great! I was feeling nervous for you having to move to a new state with a new baby.

Andrea W. said...

Oh Nicole, I'm so happy for you guys!!!! I'm so glad you don't have to leave right after you have the baby. Congratulations, Landon!!!! That is so exciting.

Jessie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting...

Ute Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys. That's awesome. What a guy you have. And congrats on the the pregnancy! You guys are just moving right along aren't you?!
Tell Landon we're all proud of him over at the jake johnsen household and are happy for baby #2. I mean, you make em so cute, why not have another ;) And I can't wait to hear what you're going to name this one. I hope it's a boy!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

That's awesome! Congratulations you guys! I'm happy for your sake that you don't have to move with a one month old baby too...man that'd be a challenge! I miss you guys :( But I'm happy that everything is going so well!!

Eliza said...

Oh yea! I am so excited for you, that is so perfect. You are definitely being blessed.

Annalisa said...

congratulations!! I hope you start feeling better. I found you off laura's blog, you can check ours @ http://shmielson.blogspot.com i just need your email to invite you @ banannalisa@gmail.com.