Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our December

First, we had really fun Christmas Eve putting Kinnie in this shirt to make an announcement to our families. I didn't get a very good picture because our camera is dying but take a look at the print on Kinnie's shirt...

That's right, this July Kinnie is going to be a big sister! We are so excited! I pretty much feel sick all the time and it gets worse throughout the day. With Kinnie I didn't feel sick all day, just in the afternoons so who knows what that means right?...


Enjoying the snow, sort of (I really miss summer!)



Kinnie was a little under the weather and the only place she would settle down was the floor in her room. Pretty cozy.

I had to include this picture of Christmas morning because I love Kinnie's expression.

I was so excited that Kinnie loved her stroller!




And Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2009 and that December has come and gone. It is sad when Christmas comes and goes so quickly, it is such a fun time of year, and this year it zoomed by for us. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.

10 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations! What fun news!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Yay! Congratulations Landon and Nicole! Kinnie will be such a great big sister, she seems very nurturing :) That is so awesome! It looks like you had a great Christmas!!

Andrea W. said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm sorry you feel lousy, that is not fun. I love the picture of Kinnie, that one on Christmas morning is great! Happy New Year!

Marti said...

Congrats! What a fun Christmas. Darling pictures of Kinnie!

Molly said...

Congrats! That is really exciting. Let me know if you are ever feeling sick and desperate for a nap...

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!! I am soooo excited for you!! Now we'll both have two kiddos by the end of the year - that makes life seem better. :) I'm sorry you're feeling sick...I can TOTALLY relate! But, hopefully it will pass quickly and you'll get to enjoy. Who knows...maybe a boy? ;)

Megs said...

Congrats Nicole!!! I am sorry you are feeling sick!! I am due at the end of May and was sick all day as well...maybe it's a boy : ) Hope you start feeling better soon!!

brooke and chad coon said...

congrats!! we had the exact same plan to tell our families like that, but they figured out on their own that "the flu" doesn't last for 4 weeks. hope you feel quick. and congrats on the acceptance to dental school! exciting things happening...

Jessie said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Eliza said...

Congratulations! Oh I am so excited for you!but I am so sorry you feel yucky, that is so hard, period and then when you have to take care of your little one, it is doubly hard. I love the pictures of kinnie. so adorable!