Saturday, September 6, 2008

One Year Old Tomorrow

"How old are you?"
I can't believe Kinnie is going to be ONE tomorrow! It seems like it was yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. I can't imagine life without her. Landon and I tried to remember what our lives were like without Kinnie around and it was hard to even think of her not being here. She has amazed me since day one! I love to just sit and watch her play (when she lets me) and am fascinated at how much she has learned in her first year of life. She keeps us smiling...all of the time.

6 comments:

Clark Family said...

I know I tell you this in every comment but Kinnie is such a cutie. She looks like so much fun and just has a sweet personality. I am so glad you named her after grandma...what a neat tribute.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kinnie!! I love that picture of her.....so cute!!

Cara and Steve said...

Hey Nicole, I'm glad that you found my blog because now I have found yours. Kinnie is so adorable. That is amazing that she is 1 already! I hope that everything is going well with dental school applications. You guys should apply to Midwestern, it's really nice down here (except for the heat). Keep in touch...

Marti said...

Kinnie is so beautiful! What a darling little girl you have. Happy Birthday to her from all of us!!!

Ute Family said...

Happy B-day Kinnie! She REALLY grows fast when you only see her 3 times in a year :) She's adorable! I thought the same thing when Lyd's turned one (that time flies) and now she'll be 2 next month. The time goes faster wih each year so get ready!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Can you even believe we have one year olds? Crazy...it went by way too fast. Kinnie is such a cutie! Maci still isn't walking...