Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Pet!!

Kinnie loves fish! I am not sure when it all started actually, but she loves them.

Here are some of the fish that she likes... She loves "One Fish, Two Fish," and in "Go Dog, Go" there is a page (shown in the picture) that has a little tiny fish on it that she always points to. She discovered her baby chew toy fish today too and is loving it. Kinnie is very good at making a fishy noise and signing fish.
We have watched Elmo's World a few times and she loves Dorothy the fish too.

So we decided last night that it was time for Kinnie to have her own fish. We headed to Petco, which was just as good as the zoo. Of course I didn't have my camera but I wish I would have so I could show you how much she loved it or was mesmerized by it.


Here are the things we bought.



Here is Kinnie watching Landon put everything in the fish bowl.


Here is Kinnie taking a look at her new pet.

Kinnie is loving her new fish (Pez or Mr. Fish) we can't decide. She had been awake for about 5 seconds this morning and started making her fishy noise and signing fish so we went and said good morning to the fish. She was so happy to see it again. She has been waving to it all day.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

That is too cute! I'm so sorry that we accidentally took her little fish toy with us when we left on Saturday...I hope she is ok without it. We'll get it back to you ASAP.

Two and a Crew! said...

Your daughter is so beautiful. She is a perfect mix between the both of you. How are things going? I haven't talked to you guys for awhile?

brooke and chad coon said...

I love those pictures! I love how easily kids can be entertained.

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

oh my gosh Nicole, that's way cute!

Andrea W. said...

Congratulations on your first family pet! I love that Kinnie is so into the fishy. How smart of her to remember first thing the next morning. She is just extra cute. You and Landon are such cute parents to facilitate Kinnie's fishy love.

Ute Family said...

That is so cute. It's funny the things that kids get attached to. Lyd's loves ALL animals and all airplanes. Kids are the best!