Friday, March 30, 2012

 I kind of can't believe that we did this just a few days ago.  It isn't even April yet!  It has been hot for this time of year and Kinnie really wanted to get the pool out.  Spring always surprises me.  One day I will be looking at the brown grass and the bare trees just wondering when it will change and start blossoming.  It always seems like it changes overnight.  I walk outside one day and the pink and white blossoms fill the trees branches, the grass is green and long, and the birds are chirping outside our open bedroom window at dawn.  Even though mother nature has so far decided to skip the cool spring days I am so happy to be outside enjoying the beautiful world.  It makes me happy to be able to sit on the grass, pull some weeds, watch Kinnie and Andrew play at the playground, wear flip flops, lay under the shade of the tree on a Sunday afternoon with the family and eat popsicles.  Spring always rejuvenates my spirits.   
  


1 comment:

Sara said...

How fun! I wish we could be swimming with you guys.