Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sitting on Santa's Lap

Santa Claus made an appearance at our ward Christmas party.  All of the kids had to stand in a line and sing "Jingle Bells" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" in order for the curtains to open on the stage.  Kinnie was nervous.  All day she talked about not knowing if she should sit on Santa's lap.  I love how she is looking at the older kids and how Andrew doesn't really know what they are doing.



We got in line and as we got closer she got more and more excited to sit on his lap.  And if Kinnie is excited, Andrew is excited.  I am glad they both did it.  It was kind of funny though because she was nervous about what she would tell Santa and guess what?  Santa didn't say anything!  I actually thought maybe he just forget to say something to her because they were taking pictures and stuff.  So I took her in front of a nice boy in our ward to see if she could tell Santa what she wanted and same thing...he just plopped her on his lap for the picture and didn't say anything!  I was really bugged and Kinnie was sort of confused.  I just told her he probably didn't ask her what she wanted because he already knew from the letter we sent him.


1 comment:

Sara said...

I love these posts!!
The sled hill made me miss you guys so bad!! Good thing we don't have to wait long. Andrew cracking up is the best!