Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am not going to do anything around the house unless it is for my kids. We are need of a day where I don't get this done or that done or where I say "in just a minute" or "we can do that later." Lately I just feel like I always need to be accomplishing something or that I need to be productive around the house and I put my kids second to all of these "things" that are just so "pressing". It is making me go crazy, so tomorrow I am not going to do anything for me. It is going to be all about Kinnie and Andrew. It won't be easy. There is always something to do right? Laundry, cleaning the house...honestly I feel like I sometimes just find random stuff to do and it can totally wait. I was short with the kids today and not exactly the nicest. Seriously if you don't believe me ask Kinnie, she will tell you. As she was going to bed she said "maybe you and me can be nicer tomorrow." I feel bad that she has to say that about her mommy. I also feel bad that she says that she needs to be nicer. Oh to be like a child. I hope I can make up for today and I am pretty sure tomorrow will be a better day.


No comments: