Sunday, March 13, 2011

For Now

If you asked me a year ago if I loved to cook I would have probably told you that I did not really enjoy cooking and although I still don't LOVE it, I am beginning to like it more and more everyday. I have been trying so many new recipes and having success for the most part, which gives me courage to try to new things. I love having a recipe and instructions but maybe someday I will be more like my Dad and just know how to whip something up!

Landon's sister is having a baby in about 10 days. My sister-in-law is having baby in about 4 weeks. It seems sad and unfair that we won't be able to meet these babies brand new! I am grateful for Skype which will hopefully help us "meet" them a little bit, but Skype just doesn't quite cut it and allows me to hold that little bundle of goodness in my arms.

Favorite thing that Andrew has learned to say: "Ninnie, way ah ooo?" Translation: "Kinnie, where are you?" He is getting to that repeating stage and I am loving his little voice. 2 years old in July!? Our baby boy is growing up!

Landon has been studying all weekend. I can't even believe or comprehend all of these words he has to memorize. For example "Benign lymphoepithelial lesion" or "papillary cystadenoma lymphomatosum." He has a huge list of crazy words that he has to know. The really crazy part about it though is he knows what these words mean! What? My mind just explodes trying to read the word!

Spring is in the air! People are coming out of hibernation! It is about time and I think it actually may be here to stay. I love when the grass starts growing again and turning green. Hooray for SPRING!

Spring 08


No comments: