Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Just Can't Wait!

We can't wait to see these munchkins...


And this guy...

and Uncle Layton...


and these guys...


and Aunt Lindie...


and Aunt Haylie...


and Aunt Mallory...


and Aunt Melissa...


and Grandma Bell...


and Grandpa Bell...


and Grandma and Grandpa Bruschke...


and many many more! I have never felt so consumed by any one thought. I have realized just how much I have missed home in the last couple of weeks. As our departure date has slowly become closer I have started to feel so anxious to just be there. It is almost too hard to wait!

3 comments:

Sara said...

We can't wait either!!
It's gonna be so great!

Brynn said...

us either!!!! See you on Wednesday night!!!!

Tiff-E said...

Nothing like family! And it's so fun to come in town and be superstars...everyone is gonna want time with you and your cute family...hopefully you can squeeze dinner in Thurs!