Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sidney


  • She is such a smiley baby.  She used to smile the biggest in the morning but now her smiles last all day.  Sometimes I will be talking to one of the kids or Landon and I will look down and she is just starring at me and smiling so big.  Her whole face smiles and I can't get enough of it.
  • She giggled a couple of weeks ago.  She was smiling so big that a laugh came out.  She has since giggled when getting in the bath and when we tickle her under her chin (sometimes).  
  • She is such a talker.  She loves to coo and "talk" to me.  She really gets going sometimes.  What happened to our newborn?
  • She has a birthmark underneath her hairline on the back of her neck.  I love that it is in a secret spot.
  • She has dimples!  Mostly on her right cheek when she gives a little half smile.  It sometimes appears when she is crying too.  One of the nurses in the delivery room noticed her dimple about 5 seconds after she was born.
  • She is a cuddly little baby.  I think if I let her she would lay on my shoulder all day.    I love that I can pick her up and calm her down just by cuddling her, well either that or feeding her.
  • She does not like binkies or to be swaddled.  I have bought all different kinds of binkies to see if she liked any of them and she doesn't.  I keep trying though.
  • Her hair is starting to grow on top of her head.  It is such soft little peach fuzz.  I wonder how fast it will grow.  Andrew was bald for that first year and Kinnie's hair took awhile to grow too.
  • She has seen a lot on her little life...she is definitely the 3rd child.  Being dragged around to so many different places.  She is such a trooper and content to be taken all around. 
We love our happy, smiley, baby girl!












1 comment:

Sara said...

Such a gorgeous face!
She is an angel, How sweet that she loves to be cuddled so much!

I can't believe how much older she's looking.