Friday, May 18, 2012

IN LOVE

Sidney Ann Bell
Born May 7th at 2:34 pm
7 lbs. 11 oz. 20 1/2 in.

We are so IN LOVE with our sweet Sidney.  I went in to the hospital at 7 am.  The pitocin was started at 8:15.  The contractions started out slow and easy.  By 11:30 I figured I had given the contractions a good run and asked for the epidural, it was really starting to hurt.  I was a 6 1/2 when they checked me after the epidural.  When the nurse checked me again at 2:15 and told me I was at a 10 I was in shock (I was induced with Andrew and it still took 12 hours so I was expecting a long delivery).  They called the doctor, he came, I pushed and our beautiful Sidney Ann arrived into this world.  Her warm body was placed on mine and I just looked at her little scrunched face and listened to her beautiful cry, in awe that she was finally here and that she was ours.  Kinnie wants to hold her as much as she can.  She is surprised at how much babies eat.  Andrew wants to give her lots of kisses.  He is so sweet with her and likes to show her his toys.  Landon's mom got here the day before Sidney was born and stayed until Friday.  My mom got here the day after she left and leaves today.  It has been such a blessing to have the extra help.  I really don't know how I would have done it without them!  




















6 comments:

Jordan and Crystal said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Misty Call said...

Nicole, she is so beautiful! I cannot wait to get back so I can come hold her. She is just so cute and tiny!

Eliza said...

Oh what a doll! I can't wait to see her! Congrats. You guys make the cutest kids!

Eliza said...

Awww!!! what a cutie! Kinnie is at such a sweet age where I'm sure she is just loving having a little sister, congratulations!!!!

hilaryawb said...

Congratulations! Sydney is adorable!

Sara said...

She is absolutely perfect!
Keep the pictures coming

I love the picture with Andrew on the window and Kinnie holding her.