Wednesday, February 22, 2012

From the Mouth of Andrew



  • One day after Kinnie and Andrew were out watching the garbage truck, they came inside and Andrew said "Whey I go up, I drive jarbage chruck!"  He also said after watching Caillou one day "Whey I go up, I drive frier chruck!"

  • "Maybe we buy kite at store, maybe" or when watching Peter Pan and Wendy fly he said "maybe we fwy(fly), maybe."

  • A week or so ago he asked for something like a toy, I can't really remember.  And I must have responded by saying that he could ask for it for his birthday.  I guess that stuck so now he says he can ask for it for his birthday.  Usually he is near tears when he says it, I guess because he really really wants it, its pretty cute.  "My wan a rock-ship for my tirthtay" or "my wan swippers for my tirthtay" or "my wan carriage horsey my tirthtay." 

  • He says last night for when he means tomorrow like "wast night we go chirden seum" (children's museum).  

I love the stage of life he is in right now.  So much figuring out and independency, feeling like he is a big kid.  His very most favorite words are still "my do it."  

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! I love him! and miss him!
I love how he says when I grow up.
The first picture is so great. He has his tape on!