Monday, September 13, 2010

Preschool

Kinnie started preschool on her birthday. No shoes or backpack for the picture because it was at our house the first week. It is a great set up for us and I think Kinnie will really enjoy it. Kinnie has just two other classmates and each week we switch whose house it is at. So last week I taught and then this week and next week she will go to her friends' houses. It is such a great little group and it is fun to be teaching a little bit again. I am so grateful that Kinnie is making new friends and excited for her first little preschool year.


Cute little group! I love this age!

4 comments:

Julie said...

They are so cute! Sounds like a fun way to introduce them to school, I bet kinnie loves when you teach :)

Mallory Bell said...

Oh that is so so cute! I bet they love you. How fun for you and Kinnie!

Lisa Chin said...

My kids loved their Mommy preschools. Kinnie is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting.

brooke and chad coon said...

What a fun way to do preschool! She is too cute and looks all grown up.